7th Annual Imagine! Career Week
Imagine! Career Week is a coordinated series of events that provides our region's youth and families with the resources and tools needed for 21st century careers. The week brings together young people, parents, educators, employers, and youth serving agencies that are focused on career education.
You can participate in the following ways:
Youth & Young Adults
- Look into a great summer internship opportunity through WorkReady Pittsburgh
- Commit to participating in a companywide "Take Your Child to Work Day"
- Host youth for a job shadow or workplace tour
- Speak about your profession on a panel of employers in a classroom
- Host high school youth during WorkReady Pittsburgh
- Partner with local school districts to tell youth directly what you look for in new employees
Educators & Youth Workers
- Let us know what you are doing to teach students about their future careers during Imagine! Career Week, and we will post it on our site!
- Check out resources on careers you can reference and share with youth throughout the year
- Let us know what activities or suggestions you have for next year's Imagine! Career Week
For more information
Please contact Kevin Perkey at the Three Rivers Workforce Investment Board (3RWIB) at firstname.lastname@example.org.