TRWIB offers a wide range of services to the area's employers to ensure that the workforce needs of all – small, mid-size and large – businesses are met.
- Learn and Earn Provider Program Documents Learn and Earn Contractors for Tier 1 and Tier 2 youth should review and download these required documents. These documents will need to be submitted throughout the summer.
- PA Women Work Customer Service Training Program
- Hiring Events! Looking for a job in Pittsburgh? Look here!
- Job opportunities at 3RWIB Do you have what it takes to join our team?
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
The passage of this long-awaited legislation needed to reauthorize and modernize the public workforce system proves that workforce development issues continue to be a national priority The legislation, signed into law in July 2014, emphasizes employer-driven training; investing in sector strategies that make sense; and adopting flexible, individualized strategies to path job seekers to careers.
3RWIB has aligned its programs and policies with this new legislation and is closely following the regulatory process. Moreover, we provide thought leadership to our stakeholders, offering technical assistance and education in preparation for the law’s effect. Click here for news you can use about WIOA.
- Pittsburgh Works presentation to providers 10.23.14 Miss the last Pittsburgh Works meeting? Check out the presentation here.
- Burns and Scalo Training Opportunities
- Job seekers wanted for UPMC's Supply Chain Division
3RWIB seeks a youth programs manager
3RWIB seeks a visionary and trailblazer in youth workforce development programming to lead our youth programs. Are you the candidate we seek?
- Pittsburgh Works Service Directory
- Certify your skills with a National Career Readiness Certificate
- Where can I go for WorkKeys testing?
- Positions with Presbyterian SeniorCare
- Positions with Burns & Scalo
- Pittsburgh Works Presentation Did you attend the Pittsburgh Works Collaborative meeting in January? Looking for the presentation? Click here.
- Looking to hire? Looking for a job? If you're an employer looking for talent or a job seeker looking for a job in Pittsburgh, check out Pennsylvania's JobGateway!
Three Rivers Workforce Investment Board Strategic Plan 2014-2015
Found out how here.
- Practice questions for the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test Taking the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test? Try these practice questions.
As a publicly funded organization, 3RWIB is required to make several documents available to the public. Those documents can be found here.
- PA Law Help
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services Employment Services
- Glossary of Workforce Development Terms and Acronyms
- Job Training Funding Guide
- Career Education Web Resources
- Green Jobs and Energy Related Career Pathways Models
- Career Pathway Resources
- Labor Market Information Resources
- PA CareerLink®
- Labor Market and Recruitment Services
- PA Legal Help
- Career Counseling/Job Search Assistance
- Career Exploration
- Job Postings
- Training Provider Certification
- On the Job Training
- Customized Job Training (CJT)
- Individual Training Accounts (ITAs)
- PA Career Education and Work Standards
- National Resources for Exploring your Career and post-secondary options