TRWIB offers a wide range of services to the area's employers to ensure that the workforce needs of all – small, mid-size and large – businesses are met.
- NOW HIRING! Amazon part-time seasonal help for its Crafton fulfillment center
- Building and Construction Career and Apprenticeship Fair 11.6.14 Interested in a career in building and construction trades? Check out this opportunity.
- Peoples Natural Gas Job Fair 11.22.14 Looking for a job? Check out these opportunities with Peoples Natural Gas.
- Pittsburgh Works presentation to providers 10.23.14 Miss the last Pittsburgh Works meeting? Check out the presentation here.
- Burns and Scalo Partnership Opportunities
- 3RWIB seeks a Chief Operating Officer 3 Rivers Workforce Investment Board seeks an entrepreneurial minded individual who will administer and coordinates the internal operation all activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors. The COO leads and directs the following functions of the organization: operations, human resources, information technology, program implementation, and organizational communication. This position will be responsible for the development of organizational policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, board and deadline management, and management of the organizations growth, both financial and programmatic.
- Job seekers wanted for UPMC's Supply Chain Division
3RWIB seeks a youth programs manager
3RWIB seeks a visionary and trailblazer in youth workforce development programming to lead our youth programs. Are you the candidate we seek?
- Pittsburgh Works Service Directory
- Positions with PNC
- Certify your skills with a National Career Readiness Certificate
- Where can I go for WorkKeys testing?
- Positions with Presbyterian SeniorCare
- Positions with Burns & Scalo
- Pittsburgh Works Presentation Did you attend the Pittsburgh Works Collaborative meeting in January? Looking for the presentation? Click here.
- Looking to hire? Looking for a job? If you're an employer looking for talent or a job seeker looking for a job in Pittsburgh, check out Pennsylvania's JobGateway!
Three Rivers Workforce Investment Board Strategic Plan 2014-2015
Found out how here.
- Practice questions for the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test Taking the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) test? Try these practice questions.
As a publicly funded organization, 3RWIB is required to make several documents available to the public. Those documents can be found here.
- PA Law Help
- Allegheny County Department of Human Services Employment Services
- Glossary of Workforce Development Terms and Acronyms
- Job Training Funding Guide
- Career Education Web Resources
- Green Jobs and Energy Related Career Pathways Models
- Career Pathway Resources
- Labor Market Information Resources
- PA CareerLink®
- Labor Market and Recruitment Services
- PA Legal Help
- Career Counseling/Job Search Assistance
- Career Exploration
- Job Postings
- Training Provider Certification
- On the Job Training
- Customized Job Training (CJT)
- Individual Training Accounts (ITAs)
- PA Career Education and Work Standards
- National Resources for Exploring your Career and post-secondary options